• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

my stupid gold ran out again yesterday. I think I only played about 5 times online over the last month, pretty pointless me getting it again at that rate... unless you can indeed just make another account and get another free month, in which case I'll do that.

I'll probably get 3mo gold for the SFIV release though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 27, 2009, 02:47:45 PM
Quote from: Sgt. Bangbang on January 17, 2009, 12:00:29 PM
We should set up like one night a week when we all jump on so we can have some comp on there!

So when the heck is this going to happen guys??

I dislocated my thumb so I can't play many games.

Lennysaurus

My 360 died again... looks like im just gonna have to replace it...

Hopefully should have another by the time SF4 is out

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Gee you guys have some crappy luck in NZ  :)

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1as9hR-mU&fmt=18

Second combo vid by Desk, nice editing. Most of the combos are performed using the 'hold left and right' trick that allows you to charge back while walking forward.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: fluxcore on January 29, 2009, 11:40:38 AM
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1as9hR-mU&fmt=18

Second combo vid by Desk, nice editing. Most of the combos are performed using the 'hold left and right' trick that allows you to charge back while walking forward.

Wow..
What's this trick you speak about?

Nevermind I found out :D
pringles

Barnstorm

im keen for sum remix games
gamer tag: Barnstorm NZ

its like the only game i play while waitin on sf4

fluxcore

This guy is making youtube vids of all the hitboxes of chars in HDR. He's currently only got Zangief up, but it's good stuff. Check out the hitbox on that fucking cr.RH :(

Chuckk

I'm up to play HD Remix on PS3, my PSN account is Vieruous.

Played CptMunta awhile back and got schooled, hopefully I've levelled up a little bit since then.

Had some decent online games lag wise to a guy in Chicago, Ukyo Tachibana, the GG player. The netcode was fairly solid. Still, those random black screen glitches and crazy health bar shenanigans don't help.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

geneterror

I haven't managed to play CptMunta yet but I'm keen for a few games. My PSN is geneterror666. I'm ususally on for 1/2 an hour or so about 5:30pm or 6 most weeknights and on Sunday mornings through 'til early afternoon.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Yay!!!  Getting my Xbox back on Saturday!?!?!

Gonna take it to my cousins and we're gonna thrash this and SF 4!!!

Add me to your Friends list if you dont have me!!!  I want some good games.  The last time I was on whole place was full of crap scrubs

XBOX Tag: Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

Had some awesome games with boringryu/Vieruous last night. I love this game!
KOW 2011

Chuckk

Yup, was a lot of fun. I'm going to have too take out your geif next time mate, gg's all round though!
Excited to play you guys in SFIV but I'd like to get some more HD remix in too.

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

geneterror

I won't be stoppin' HD:Remix any time soon.
Probably see you online this weekend. The Mrs is gonna go to the library and get some books and the videoshop to rent a series of DVDs to watch on the computer because she knows there is no way she's getting near the TV/PS3 this weekend if I manage to pick up SF4 this Friday night hahaha!
KOW 2011