• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

Bought the 360 ver, so feel free to add me.

Gamertag is, once again, Megalixir 360.

fluxcore

Sweet, welcome to the fold :)

I'm not on particularly often these days unfortunately, but we'll see how it goes!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

pax_bisonica

Quote from: Elixir on January 08, 2009, 02:33:06 PM
Bought the 360 ver, so feel free to add me.

Gamertag is, once again, Megalixir 360.

Sweet, I will add you next time I have my xbox on (just got Tatsunoko vs capcom so not much chance of that today :) )  My GT is Pax Bisonica
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

Lennysaurus

Sigh... my XBOX 360 is still broke... waitin for it to be shipped back... 

You guys better let me have a few easy warm up games when i get back on

:)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

OK so I just picked up SSF2T:HD last night for PS3 off the U.S store. Add me for some (hopefully) lag free games PSN=geneterror666
Keen for some games with some locals.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: geneterror on January 09, 2009, 07:26:43 AM
OK so I just picked up SSF2T:HD last night for PS3 off the U.S store. Add me for some (hopefully) lag free games PSN=geneterror666
Keen for some games with some locals.

Keep an eye out for Cpt. Munta, he's a NZer on the PS3 network - not entirely sure what his tag is, but he's on Shoryuken and puts it in his user details. Good dude. Shame he doesn't come around here much any more :/
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Hey thanks for that. I didn't even think to look at Shoryuken.com for matchmaking.
For all the talk of bugs/glitches, bad matchmaking etc I've been playing all morning and only had 2 disconnects. I had one game where the health bars stopped working, the health was going down but neither of us could see it.
All in all it's still a blast and a couple of small things won't ruin my enjoyment of it.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Yeah, that's pretty much how to take it - the game certainly isn't perfect, but when it works it's pretty magical :)

And yeah, Cpt. Munta made a thread about matchmaking for PS3 on SRK somewhere, don't think it got too many replies though. If you catch him, ask him for some ppl to add to friends or something I guess :)

Lennysaurus

Finally got my Xbox fixed and jumped on... but all the good players have gone :(

We should set up like one night a week when we all jump on so we can have some comp on there!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

pax_bisonica

Quote from: Sgt. Bangbang on January 17, 2009, 12:00:29 PM
Finally got my Xbox fixed and jumped on... but all the good players have gone :(

We should set up like one night a week when we all jump on so we can have some comp on there!

Sounds sweet to me!  Although I hardly rate as a 'good' player  ;D
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

stereomonkey

That sounds great!  I'm now FINALLY online again so that would be awesome as it is hard to find a GOOD game now.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Argh, i probably wont be online playin this for a while.. Too poor, and i need the xbox wireless network thing and a subscription now.. :'(.. maybe in a few months time lol
pringles

fluxcore

Yep, definitely sounds good - although doing the 'all in one room' thing might suck due to how long before you get a game. Anyone played around with the tournament thing, see if that lets more games play at once?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: iRONsoL on January 17, 2009, 05:48:57 PM
Argh, i probably wont be online playin this for a while.. Too poor, and i need the xbox wireless network thing and a subscription now.. :'(.. maybe in a few months time lol

You can actually plug the xbox straight into your router with an ethernet cable. But yea, get a subscription.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Quote from: Sgt. Bangbang on January 17, 2009, 12:00:29 PM

So when the heck is this going to happen guys??
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"