• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

Spinning Pile Drives can now be done by half-circle forward, then back + punch or half circle back, then forward + punch.

Oooohhhhhh yeeeaahhhh.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

stereomonkey

The way I was playing ST2 last night I think I seriously need to get some practice in before S2THDR   ::)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/super-street-fighter-ii-turbo-hd-remix-gameplay-part-2-ryu/

As you can read from the url, Sirlin discusses HD Remix changes, part 2 - Ryu changes.

Boils down to, Ryu has fake fireball with qcf+short, no other changes, for many good reasons which sound awesome and win.

And thank christ it's not qcf+start, I hate that motion. HE'S REACHING FOR START, I THINK IT'S GONNA BE A FAKE!!!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Another Sirlin update (shit, seems like he's the only reason to keep this site up at the moment!)

This time it's the SSF2T HD Remix FAQ!!! Not even on gamefaqs OMG!

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/super-street-fighter-2-turbo-hd-remix-faq/

--flux

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If youre watching his hands instead of the screen, then youre not playing it right.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

fluxcore

Well, yeah... will be interesting to see how Sagat turns out, actually... will he have the shitty multi-hit uppercut or the single hit? Or the multi-hit cancellable lk? Otherwise the loss of old chars isn't really very much of a loss...

--flux

Gino

spose so, i never used any of them. though I think old cammy was of some use as well.

Coddfish

This may have been mentioned already but, I wonder if they will tone down Akuma to be a legit character?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the FAQ :P

fluxcore

More bombs dropped at sirlin.net, this time changes to everyone's favourite, T HAWK!!!

http://www.sirlin.net/archive/ssf2t-hd-remix-part-3-thawk/

--flux

Coddfish

I have an Xobox 360 on its way to me, finally.

Just need a decent stick setup (looks like custom is the only way to go) and I will be all set for this!

Looking forward to it so so much.

samurai black

i want a 360 but not before they address that red light of death bs.

fluxcore

That's the only thing I like about the PS3 - the hardware is much nicer (quieter, cooler, no death rings...)

--flux