• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

I met the most gayess PSN

Started by iMagneto, January 28, 2010, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on January 29, 2010, 09:42:57 AM
Nah that's not his name...

Oh crap, Sorry Orochi... his name is close to yours too :-\

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 10:12:21 AM
Yeah, yeah I know I'm better and all but it sounds like that guy actually THINKS he's Vega lol

That would have been awesome :-*
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 10:12:21 AM
Quote from: iMagneto on January 29, 2010, 10:04:51 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 08:41:51 AM
You can blame me for some of Duduky's claw skills, we mirror alot.

Your Vega better cuz u can techit some of my grabs, but this dude way off after one grab.~ then talk abt his beauty face..beauty will kill ya.. wat a gay fuck lol

Yeah, yeah I know I'm better and all but it sounds like that guy actually THINKS he's Vega lol

he must be wearing actually claws while hes playing..~ and a mask to hide is retarded face. "YOUR GRABBING CHEAP!"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, i got heaps of stories like that. I beat this Gief over and over with Vega just using HK as AA and poke, NOTHING ELSE. I was really tired and couldnt be fucked. He started calling me n00b and shit, but i couldnt be fucked, so i put my mic on and just LOLD  for ever haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea its like the dude at yifans i beat using only airthrows. Fuck i felt like an asshole.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 29, 2010, 12:23:42 PM
Yea its like the dude at yifans i beat using only airthrows. Fuck i felt like an asshole.

why? thats awesome  :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww bro, i didnt mean in a BAD way.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CoffinDrop1

Hey Mike funny story about duduky I actually think I have played him as well and remember it was weird coz he was messaging going on about beauty and how he was the most beautiful player around. I thought to myself wow could there actually be people out there that live in idol of the SF characters they main? I didnt reply coz I didnt want to open the door for more BS talk like that.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer i think hes on da whirpool chat ay. Hes just being a funny cant, taking the piss. Mics need to be mandatory.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's taking the piss. I mean, why wouldn't you if you decided to 'main' Claw? lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 08:31:21 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure he's taking the piss. I mean, why wouldn't you if you decided to 'main' Claw? lol
I used to like claw too. Till i saw the sf2 movie and found out he was pretty fucking gay. He was better before he started talking.

stereomonkey

Lucky you haven't watched the USA SF cartoon series :D

Hydro

Isn't Gief, you know, actually gay? doesn't make him a pussy does it? haha

Claw is just narcissistic, which may make him seem gay, even though he's not, like didn't he wanna fcuk chun li in the anime?

stereomonkey

He wanted his claw to eat her... 8);D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 29, 2010, 09:17:23 PM
He wanted his claw to eat her... 8);D
Ayeeee????

And is Gief gay?

Nah tbh though man, claw sounds like a fag. If he heard his own voice he'd probably kill himself.