• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

I met the most gayess PSN

Started by iMagneto, January 28, 2010, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

I met the most queerest fuck wide of all.~ I challenge this dude name "Duduky"
i beat him in 2 nil, he plays vega, not bad...after i grabed him like 3 times in 2 games.. he got pissed and he kicks me out.. and wrote a message to me said

Duduky - Man you always Grab! I Cant tech cause im not use to gabbing!

imagneto - GG btw and o Stop being a pussy! and learn to techit!

Duduky - I am a man, a beautiful one that beat u without using a single normal Grab :)

Imagneto - so? will your complain more if i use zangief and grab ur ugly beauty! yes u will! and sorry... your are not match for me

Duduky - You Grab me abt 3 times n attempted heaps!

Imagneto - so? techit ! go practice ur techit and finish off your Hard Trails

Duduky - Your a Fool to face me, i Have incredible Beauties! How can you compare hahaa! Beauty is the only one true thing in this world!, So believe in Beauty! it will help you to beat me !

Imagneto - Your beauty?? i don't wanna see whats behind there.. cuz theres a fucking pussy and dresses up like a she.. your dress like your mom btw. haha!!

I think u should all face this dude. and grab him like crazy~~ he will talk to you abt his beauty... bet ya he she!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Mike...I actually dont know who came out on top in that conversation. But i think it was the other guy.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, you raged first.

Calm down Mike, just calm down. Sometimes you just need to say shit like ' Oh sweet bro you'll get there, keep practicing'. Not that rageness you said LMFAO.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

sounds like that guy was roleplaying as charlotte coolhorn or something

stereomonkey

Quote from: samurai black on January 28, 2010, 11:12:24 PM
sounds like that guy was roleplaying as charlotte coolhorn or something

Not as cool as freddy though 8)

iMagneto

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 28, 2010, 11:01:14 PM
Bro, you raged first.

Calm down Mike, just calm down. Sometimes you just need to say shit like ' Oh sweet bro you'll get there, keep practicing'. Not that rageness you said LMFAO.

yeah i like to say that to piss the dude off~ grab him to death :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on January 29, 2010, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on January 28, 2010, 11:01:14 PM
Bro, you raged first.

yeah i like to say that to piss the dude off~ grab him to death :)
LOL. Aight i can feel dat bro. But ders probably some dude on some other forum saying ' bro i made this dude rage just by saying ' i need to get use to teching'. He ws all like ''Arggh fuck ur mum i teched her last night from behind rahh hhahahaha'. And w/e.

LOL, your still teh best at making dudes rage. And i'm the most rageful, we should team up sometime (on sum skanks) . I'ma rage like hell on the next primary school kid i see.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

You can blame me for some of Duduky's claw skills, we mirror alot.

Any got my own story of rage, so please, enjoy:

Played a dude called littleyes on PSN, he plays Ryu. I played Claw and Viper, msgs go like this:

After I beat him a few times he goes:

"we were having some good games then u had to go reck it by playing cheap, i'm disapointed man cos don't play cheap"

to which I reply:

"huh? what r u talking about? what was cheap? like specifically. . . .do u mean using vega???"

then he goes:

"i mean when I start gaining on u, u just wait til I jump then throw that bullshit kick, not a special move just a normal kick, evey character has an antiair like that ryu's is down HP. this game kinda suxs like that cos there is no way around tjat hack play"

then I go:

"but there is a way around it, u just gotta zone me better, ryu can dance all ova vega for free so dont't give me that cheap talk bullshit son, I'll invite n fight you again so u can get better k?"

Then he goes:

"I'm anoyed cos u a good player, and I didnt think u would resort to that kind of play.... man this game really need a parry system or at least an air focus to countr that bullshit"

I reply:

"U still tripping bro, just don't jump and you won't have to worry"

lol, so he goes:

"that's exactly my point!!! DONT JUMP, what the point in playing if ya just gonaa sit there waitin for the other player. bottom line is this invokes cheap ship play. give me third strike anyday cheap cunts like you wont last 5 second with that bullshit "just don't jump" fuck u u cheap cunt"

then I go

"lol go watch some zonging tutorials or footsies on sonichurricane.com son, clearly you have alot 2 learn about sf fundmentals.... :D man, that's gotta be the funniest shit I heard in ages, congratulations bro you officially SCRUBBED THE FUCK OUT LOLOLOL"

SO yeah, apparently I own Ryu with my vega cause I can stop his near full screen jump ins (I mean why jump, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HIT ANYTHING???) with st.hk. lol. so broken I bet Claw is top tier now.

stereomonkey

Hahah, he sounds like this "________" guy on ggpo.  Doesn't like getting aa with normals. lol

EDIT: Oh, and he thinks whats the point if you can't jump all the time... lol

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

iMagneto

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 08:41:51 AM

Your Vega better cuz u can techit some of my grabs, but this dude way off after one grab.~ then talk abt his beauty face..beauty will kill ya.. wat a gay fuck lol

Hydro

Quote from: iMagneto on January 29, 2010, 10:04:51 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 29, 2010, 08:41:51 AM

Your Vega better cuz u can techit some of my grabs, but this dude way off after one grab.~ then talk abt his beauty face..beauty will kill ya.. wat a gay fuck lol

Yeah, yeah I know I'm better and all but it sounds like that guy actually THINKS he's Vega lol