• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

I met the most gayess PSN

Started by iMagneto, January 28, 2010, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

i dont think claw would suit any other kinda voice though.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 29, 2010, 10:50:22 PM
i dont think claw would suit any other kinda voice though.
How about a mediocre sounding voice. Like Ryu/Ken/Most of the males in anime. I dont think i've ever heard a more gayer sounding voice. Theres a diff between homosexuality and what ever James said (vane).

LOL but is Gief seriously gay? No wonder he likes wrestling. 99% of there moves are gay humping foreplay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

iMagneto

i got a msg again from duduky.

Imagneto - im way outta your league, play with your claw and shove it up ya ass, feel the pain. and yes fuck off and do some practice~ ur pretty useless.!

duduky - Your So arrogant! I like it ! Blood get delicious after rage make it boil, you look handsome n tasteful when your angry hahaha! ill eat you whole not just drinking blood, because u r handsome to the extreme right now to me

Imagneto - Have you tried your whale moms period? u did and ur a sick fuck. cry to ur fat mommy! practice ur techits useless.

man he talks like a fagg~ i serious wanna go over there and give me a real shoryuken~

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

lol I hate to say it Mike but he's really getting the better of you... he's totally taking the piss bro, I'd be pissing myself laughing if I were him.

He wants you to think that he's serious lol. Classic.

The ragee becomes the rager, I like it.

I gotta add this guy tonight for sure haha

iMagneto

im not like pissed and angry at all~ i love to make this dude rage. but he intense with this beauty~

im laughing hard out~ not rage.~ but i keep calling him a he/she cuz he talks like one

zos'la

mike you got bitched slapped back. end of story.
lawl.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

duduky - my beauty says stop saying that! i am not a noob!!

imagneto - my bison says noob noob noob! face the fact im too pro for u =)

duduky - FUCK YOU!

hahahaahhaah  a vega rage mother fucker... got u back fucker!

samurai black

Coldfire_v2/CV

Quote from: iMagneto on January 28, 2010, 10:00:42 PM
I met the most queerest fuck wide of all.~ I challenge this dude name "Duduky"
i beat him in 2 nil, he plays vega, not bad...after i grabed him like 3 times in 2 games.. he got pissed and he kicks me out.. and wrote a message to me said

Duduky - Man you always Grab! I Cant tech cause im not use to gabbing!

imagneto - GG btw and o Stop being a pussy! and learn to techit!

Duduky - I am a man, a beautiful one that beat u without using a single normal Grab :)

Imagneto - so? will your complain more if i use zangief and grab ur ugly beauty! yes u will! and sorry... your are not match for me

Duduky - You Grab me abt 3 times n attempted heaps!

Imagneto - so? techit ! go practice ur techit and finish off your Hard Trails

Duduky - Your a Fool to face me, i Have incredible Beauties! How can you compare hahaa! Beauty is the only one true thing in this world!, So believe in Beauty! it will help you to beat me !

Imagneto - Your beauty?? i don't wanna see whats behind there.. cuz theres a fucking pussy and dresses up like a she.. your dress like your mom btw. haha!!

I think u should all face this dude. and grab him like crazy~~ he will talk to you abt his beauty... bet ya he she!

Hahaha your not alone with thinking hes gay, and im gay(literally) ive played him a few times and he does hate throws, in fact we threw him alot more than 3 times in one round and he started sending messages like that. I wasnt sure what he was on about but then when he went on about beauty and having long arcrylic nails etc, i realised he was just a loser. The funny thing about him is that hes three bars but it plays like 2 bars and is laggy which makes it harder to counter him in the air.

He was the first psn player we actually blocked, didnt bother replying either once we saw that he was a douche, just blocked the homo. (yes i can say that and its ok)

So play away and waste him!!!!!! and just laugh everytime you throw him.
Crimson Viper

stereomonkey

Hahaha, I never thought that he would have been blocked on peoples PSN.  Poor guy, lol
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"