• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Recently watched...

Started by geneterror, September 14, 2010, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budafist

'Machete' is freakin awesome.
also 'Catshit One' episode 1 is out now if anyones has been waiting on it. its pretty cool. bunnys and camels in 3d rendered in war action.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro is there much Jessica Alba in it?

I was gonna watch it but that guy as a main char just reeks of disappointment.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Danny...Trejo......Disapp.....

Fuck off Weazzy.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I dunno. I just thought there was a reason he was the one line guy that get's killed or wipes the MAIN guy's ass.

Those movies use to be cool when i was young but it might be lol shit is what i'm afraid of. All Stevan Segals new movies made me sick. Like i was the biggest universal soldier fan, and the new one's been out for ages and i just walk pass it thinking fuck that shit haha. I wanna watch that movie where Van Damme mocks himself though , that's some funny shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Universal Soldier are all terrible movies. The one with Goldberg was the worst one ive seen. Apparently the latest one is actually OK in the grand scheme of universal soldier.

And Van Damme doesnt mock himself. He genuinely believes hes a good actor, and the movie youre talking about isnt him mocking himself, its him with his head so far up his own ass that it LOOKS like hes mocking himself, because he's taking himself so seriously.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

kingpiccolo

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly shheett. That niggaz as gangster as he looks.

I don't want his porkchop......I want his liife.

budafist

that doco looks good as.  He's really hardcore as Machette, its gory as fuck.
Jessica Alba is kinda the main actress, she's too hot for me to watch it with my pants on.
Also surprisinlgy, Michelle Rodriguez is super hot in this, she's lost heaps of weight and is fly as kites.

samurai black

Quote from: budafist on October 01, 2010, 04:56:48 PM
Also surprisinlgy, Michelle Rodriguez is super hot in this, she's lost heaps of weight and is fly as kites.

i find that very hard to believe.

also, rewatched death to smoochy last night. love that movie :D

budafist

Quote from: [NIUE] samurai black on October 02, 2010, 12:29:19 PM
i find that very hard to believe.

of course you would, you like your womans  on the thick side dont you?

samurai black

well theres that, and michelle rodriguez and 'hot' never really seem to go together.

i mean, i was going 'wtf' the first time i watched fast and furious and found that she was the love interest for vin diesel.

budafist

I thought the very same thing. I guess she kinda suited the girl racer greasemonkey love interest tho.
but yeah she's pretty hot in Machette. I'd take her on a day trip to santa barbara, hit up some charming shops.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

saw jackass 3D tonight. when they actively set up proper gags for it, the 3D was awesome. otherwise, it didnt really add much.

and as usual, steve-o got the most disgusting stunts. one involving sweat made me gag, ugh so gross.

and pontius got his dick out WAY too often.