• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter 4 PC players list

Started by zos'la, July 02, 2009, 08:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

ben, you can buy a 3.5" enclosure for cheap! like maybe $30+  ;D
fighting game noob

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

gamertag B1ackstar Ninja

I sent you a friends request andy
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ryan on July 09, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
ben, you can buy a 3.5" enclosure for cheap! like maybe $30+  ;D

Huh? wot do u mean ? 1TB....got good offer? so expensive outside.... :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Cheers for the games Andy and Ryan .
My names Euan by the way .

It seems totally different playing on pc than the 360 , my timing is even more horrible on pc lol . Need to practise pc more and turn down some settings to get a steady 60fps .

Oh both of you go get mics , sucks not being able to chat while playing , makes it wayyyy better , coming from xbox where everyone has mics and talk .
So hop to it ok , I be on sunday night when i get back from my beasting at xlan

SONICCCCCCCCCCCCC BOOMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

gunsmoke

my gametag is bEnw0RK ....too bad i cannot online yet no code 2 aloud me  :'( :'( :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

yeah thanks for the game Euan, love those kara's lol, feed back anytime for you just ask online and ill wall a post :P just for u!!!

Ryan sorry couldn't play last night..  dunno why u keep droping out of games. was playing Euan then had to sleep so yeah.
maybe tonight la :)

Others that I need to add here I will do it tonight, was way to busy last night witht training some friends up and stuff.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ryan

Yah sorry Andy, my connection was playing up. I had go to my router and reconnect to my ISP, which made it much better.

I need my daily dose of beating-downs andy, I find you tonight for some games (I think Euan is @ xlan with the others)
fighting game noob

fluxcore

I'll probably be on this later on tonight!

Finally I get a chance to try it!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

deprenyl

hey guys my username is deprenyl

bit of a newbie but would like to get better :)

cheers

zos'la

Quote from: deprenyl on July 11, 2009, 01:46:53 PM
hey guys my username is deprenyl

bit of a newbie but would like to get better :)

cheers
we r here to help, just ask^^
come to the training session we have coming up also and we will do our best to help u.

wimpy

Hey all,

Wee Nelson boy (read: old and tubby) who loves me my fighting games, but playing against 3 bar fireball throwers is depressing me severly :/. Came this way via fluxcore pimping on tfc/tf2 forums.

Attempting to main Rog and doing a fairly shit showing of it. Been playing this on psn since release and now pc primarily (no fightstick for the xbox360). Windows live tag is wumpwump if any of ya's want to school me or be kind, stop laughing and gimme some pointers.

Cool to see a nz fighting community, might even pop into the local arcade (what is it in aucks?) when I am up for the alice cooper in Sept.

Anyways enough rambling... need to cook dinner then play some more I think...

zos'la

heya wimpy, welcome mate^^ if you want some games: gamertag = zosla.
The Local Arcade ehre in Auckland is called "Yifan"
We usually gather there at about lunch time on weekedays but not sure about weekends.
Just elt us know when you're up in Aucks and we can meet up or some games.

montstros1ty

Score, I ordered a copy for $65 from First Games with free shipping... going by their website it's in stock so should have it by the end of the week, hopefully. Looking forward to getting into the game/community and will be heading along to the RvB tourney you have coming up, but only watching :) Only just got SF3 working for mame the other day, other than that my experience with the newer SF games are very minimal. I'm really sick to death of the arena state in WoW right now, so this is the perfect opportunity to get out of it!

On a side note i'm keen to pick up a temp fight stick until I can get my 2nd mame cab underway... what would you guys recommend? I saw earlier about ordering from the capcom site to get a cheap SE stick... would you guys say to get the xbox or ps3 version to use? you would have a better idea of the dominant consoles at tourneys and what not, so getting a compatible one would be sweet. I'd prob look to sell it later on too...
See you at the party Richter!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: joshbosh on July 13, 2009, 10:21:36 AM
Score, I ordered a copy for $65 from First Games with free shipping... going by their website it's in stock so should have it by the end of the week, hopefully. Looking forward to getting into the game/community and will be heading along to the RvB tourney you have coming up, but only watching :) Only just got SF3 working for mame the other day, other than that my experience with the newer SF games are very minimal. I'm really sick to death of the arena state in WoW right now, so this is the perfect opportunity to get out of it!

On a side note i'm keen to pick up a temp fight stick until I can get my 2nd mame cab underway... what would you guys recommend? I saw earlier about ordering from the capcom site to get a cheap SE stick... would you guys say to get the xbox or ps3 version to use? you would have a better idea of the dominant consoles at tourneys and what not, so getting a compatible one would be sweet. I'd prob look to sell it later on too...

Get da PS3 if you wanna play Blazblue!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

If you are looking to get a temp stick, you will be looking at about $150 nzd? estimate but that stick you will be able to modify and such of course. It doesn't matter which version you get xbox or ps3, just make sure it is PC compatible for your pc version.

another cheap stick is the Mayflash fight stick for ps2/ps3 and PC.
the parts are not too bad but you can always swap them out for better ones such as sanwa, easy.

I am getting custom stick from overseas with sanwa parts in them. It's a lot cheaper and it can be either one of the following xbox/ps3 or PC.