• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 19, 2010, 11:23:58 AM
YUS!!! MORE ROBOTS PLEASE CAPCOM!

In other news.  Yun actually looks pretty cool.  In the absence of Rolento, I might give him a whirl.

No Rolento says who?

I would cross my fingers if I was you ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

budafist

I'm a bit sad that they arent planning on making this update available on console .
I understand that it will be good for the arcade scene, but I really dont have the time/money to learn new characters at $2 a pop.
I mean I've allready spent over $200 on SF4,SSF4 and costume packs.
Hopefully it wont be too long after Dec till we can get some quality time in the danger room with these new characters.

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Skullator

Buda what do you mean not available on console? It will be?

Or did you mean not available at the same time as arcades release?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

he means at this stage the arcade update with yun/yang and updated moves etc for charcters hasnt been confirmed for console yet .

ono says it might but it may stay arcade exclusive
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on September 25, 2010, 10:34:54 AM
he means at this stage the arcade update with yun/yang and updated moves etc for charcters hasnt been confirmed for console yet .

ono says it might but it may stay arcade exclusive

Have you guys seen the Youtube video uploaded by Capcom unity showing off Yun and Yang's Ultra 1 and 2?  It is in the training stage which means one of 2 things:

-Capcom have added the training background to the arcade version.
-Yun and Yang are coming to console.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

^ noticed that too.

Sure capcom havn't confirmed it yet, but can you really see them wanting to run two completely different versions of the same game? not likely

Rorooze

As if Capcom are going to make Yun/Yang arcade exclusive. It would be gaylord for people running tournaments in the states (arguably the second biggest market for SF), it'd piss a lot of players off too, and secondly,  it would be incredibly easy for CAPCOM to make a shit load of cash by releasing a DLC making the characters playable.

My guess will be that Capcom will leave yun/yang arcade exclusive for at least a month or two so the guys running the arcades don't get boned by everyone sitting at home playing the DLC instead of going to the arcade.

CptMunta

They are defintely coming to console. 6 months after arcade release. So operators can make their money back.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man SRK's a pretty unorganised site ay lol.

I went to find some Bison match vids and all they got is Vanilla ones - ok somewhat relevant, but not the best option. I could find and compile better ones on youtube in a hour or so and have a huge data base lol.

Then i went to look at the combo thread - awful. The combo's end in lk sk lmfao. I shoulda stopped reading there, but i kept on only to find this godlike punish - mk, ex sk? BAhahah.

Anyway i wish you could just put in youtube - Bison/Dictator vs Boxer/Balrog - to get all the match vids you want. But no, they have to make it difficult and give you Dictator vs someone else and vice versa.

Took me about an hour to find like 5 of those vids, when i should've spent that hour watching them. Fuck i sound like a nagging bitch today lol.

edit: Here's a question for you's. What does the narrator say when there's 10 seconds left in game.

edit edit: Also does anyone else get fucked off when someone else picks YOUR char. No offense to anyone that play Bison or anything i'm just being honest. I'm sure that's one of the biggest reasons people hate mirror matches, cos it hurts more if you lose. When people pick Bison deep inside i'm thinking 'don't pick my Bison....that's my char'.

When i was young playing games with friends and cousins, we would have to 'bags' a certain char/car or w/e and the other person couldn't pick them/it. I guess i still feel like a kid in that way lmfao.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

I was complaining about a similar thing trying to find stuff for ST. Why is there no organized site for this?
Match up info, vids, combos, etc. Someone else do the hard work for me. :P
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah all that shit just looks fucking confusing lol.

SRK should be prety good with ST seeing's that's a old game. It's probably very unorganised though as they don't do a lot of proper editing on that site. I've never checked out that game though and probably never will lol. Will that game ever die you think?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

You after something like this Weazzy?

http://iplaywinner.com/mbison-ssf4

Just after "character stats" near the top, there's a match vids list which is grouped by char :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yeah, shot bro! I used to check this page when it was shit with nothing in it. I forgot all about it though. Sweeeetttt.

edit: Oh ty man, it's even got a shitload  of Guile ones too. Better grab a coffee , it's gonna be long vid watching session. Yesssssssssssssss

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 29, 2010, 09:00:57 AM
I've never checked out that game though and probably never will lol. Will that game ever die you think?

Bro, get amongst it. You'll love it.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K