• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Want something tested in MVC3? Tell the L-Man what you need to know homey!

Started by Lennysaurus, January 26, 2011, 01:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Nope

T V C:
A B C
X - T

X - Partner/tag.
T - Taunt

I would most likely chang the layout to as what mason had described.  Just because hitting mk for an assist doesn't feel too natural for me.

EDIT: Actually, if the move list dictates on how we have to play then I guess I would have to suffer and learn that layout. :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

How do you do x-factor again? If it's all 4 and not as lenient as SF4 inputs then maybe default layout will be better.

LN

All four.

Which I consider infinitely easier to press LK+LP+MP+HP than LP+LK+MP+MK. But maybe your hands are square.
There is no knowledge that is not power

massi4h

Yeah well I could do that with all fingers except pinky, or maybe just index+middle doing 2 each. I'll have to try it out and try out what combos I need it for etc. If I have to hyper, xfc, hyper then even using both hands for the xfc should work. Or else since I have an 8 button TE and it's most likely not coming to the arcade I could be a macro noob and use one of the last 2 buttons for x factor with my pinky.

K123_iy

how do you tag in and out, and how do you use assists... is it the same button but you just hold it longer..?

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

CrazyMobius

did anyone see how the online match making works? does it search by location like ssf4? because i imagine lag would be a big factor, if you get one spike you might lose a team mate.