• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

What will your team be in MvC3?

Started by theINFAMOUSkiwi, February 13, 2011, 06:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Sentinel.

Like, actually. The drones are a really stron assist in general, and they work particularly well with wesker. Doom is also a good option.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

I havent really thought about the dynamics of Viewtiful Joe, Spencer and She-Hulk as a team. Dont even understand the game that far tho tbh. But I'm gonna stick with them and just TRY to make them work.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 19, 2011, 01:17:59 PM
I havent really thought about the dynamics of Viewtiful Joe, Spencer and She-Hulk as a team. Dont even understand the game that far tho tbh. But I'm gonna stick with them and just TRY to make them work.

shot , glad to see that big homo sent aint on everyones team  ;)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Hydro

Settled on: Spencer - Skrull - Haggar. Lariat Assist = win.

Also mixing MODOK into the bunch every few games. I love that psycho.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Having a lot of fun with Hsien-Ko/Doom/Sent atm. My Skrull is pretty ass.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Having a lot of fun with wolv/akuma/sent and she-hulk/x-23/Doom. She-Hulk is so Fuerte btw.

originaljulz

How the fuck do you avoid that super that she-hulk does where she jumps forward and grabs you? Fucking annoying.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

karizzma

Dont jump against her and when you recover in the air its a guessing game. Roll backwards in the air gets caught by it I believe. It cant be blocked the same as her other grabs. Love doing doom rocks and then doing her run grab as they try to block to cause the dizzy.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 19, 2011, 07:25:54 PM
Having a lot of fun with wolv/akuma/sent and she-hulk/x-23/Doom. She-Hulk is so Fuerte btw.

She Kinda reminds me of Maki from CVS2. At least with that run thing she does. I love how in Marvel basic moves have special move properties. So funky.

karizzma

electric

No idea what I'm doing in this game, but so far I'm using Wesker, Tron, Doom.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

theINFAMOUSkiwi

Liking Arthur/Trish/She-Hulk right now.

Skullator

Chun Storm Sent at the mo, still learning the basics though. Movement takes a while.

karizzma

You know I think doom is such a solid character in any team.

nztauranga

Mr and Mrs Hulk plus the pooch (Ama) for starters lol the poodles mission 6 weapon swap combo is givin my fingers rsi. ! Frrgn kids r moving on ps3 there becoming raging addicts already.
-work to live not live to work-><>