• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Man they made DeeJay look even more awesome =( I hope Sagat is no longer top tier so me and Jack can be the real kings of muay thai!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/19583/GRTV%3A+Super+Street+Fighter+IV/

4:40 The Fuck!!!!

No arcade release is dropping my hype meter hard  >:(

T.Hawk is awesome because of how dumb his character design is. Plus his play style is interesting. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

zos'la

havent have time to watch the vids yet so can't say much but I would also like to see the other characters they are going to add to the cast. Would love to see some more new faces.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

zos'la

Quote from: Toomeke on September 30, 2009, 01:07:31 PM

T.Hawk is awesome because of how dumb his character design is. Plus his play style is interesting. HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Are you serious about this? they not releasing an arcade version of SSFT4? then there won't be much hype to this. thats really where all the competition is, not saying the consoles don't have but its like the MUST have for arcades.

DVS

I'm holding out for Rolento....hopefully in a Alpha 2 reincarnation....he has an interesting mix it up play style.....and like I said before...dude has bombs, knifes, a big stick and sneaky army back up... ;D

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

Further to the realease announcement, it will ONLY be for xBox and PS3... so no Arcade and no PC version. GG thanks for the 3 day Hype lol.
so much for the competition, blah.

DVS

Quote from: zosla on September 30, 2009, 01:20:23 PM
Further to the realease announcement, it will ONLY be for xBox and PS3... so no Arcade and no PC version. GG thanks for the 3 day Hype lol.
so much for the competition, blah.

>:( lame....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

actually they pretty much messed this up for not realeasing it in other platforms as the game will lose its popularity compared to its predecessors and people WILL still be playing the normal SF4 in the arcades and be considered the proper SF4 whereas the xbox and PS3 gets an upgrade version but only having competition with themselves. Also these players will tend to go with teh new SSF4 which in the end splitting the community into two.

Good work CAPCOM!!! fuck heads. :P

samurai black

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame no arcade release

HoneyBadger

So in other words, SF4 will still be the only competitive platform? wtf is going to happen in Japan?

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

Quote from: Toomeke on September 30, 2009, 01:07:31 PM

Even though not having an arcade release doesn't effect me as much it does piss me off.

How are they going to handle playtesting and getting the hardcores feedback? Good luck getting balance and cheap tactics sorted without any arcade location tests. ???

Also so much for Capcom redeeming themselves from the lackluster arcade release of SF4. No two players on one machine, no injection of interest back into the arcade industry.

I don't mind waiting a whole year if they give Super the time to mature and get playtested in arcades, patching the balance issues till we get a home console release.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

Yeah, I agree. Only because when it was released in arcades Yifans would get it >:D

MUMMYHALA

Will

I read somewhere that they are doing location tests for it around Japan for a few months..... Doesnt really sound right not having a arcade release  :o
Learning....

zos'la

The whole purpose of STREET fighter is that its suppose to be on the streets!!!! like arcade/ outdoor dairies etc... Not having the arcade version is just like calling it Super fighter 4, this is the stupidest decisions they have made and I am 100% sure that the hardcore arcade players (japan) will stick with teh orginal Street Fighter 4 as the competitive game and not the so called SSF4.

Will

"This will be an exclusive arcade release at least for a few months."
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/sep/24/rumors-more-street-fighter-4-upgrade-notes/

The only thing I could find about it but its under the rumors list so idk how reliable it is, imo I reckon this will be true its just stupid if its console only, there will be a day people turn up at yifans to find the SF4 board switched with SSF4  ;D
Learning....