• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

http://www.dragonslayers.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1152
Read to the bottom .
Jap arcade limted release maybe ?
If so yiffans bettr get their grubby mits on a set of boards ......
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

21:16 [ Infil] ultradavid, apparently ssf4 team is heavily lobbying capcom for arcade release
21:16 [ ultradavd] iiiinteresting, thanks
21:16 [ Infil] according to translation of today's blog post
21:16 [ Infil] sounds like suits were the only ones against it
21:16 [ ultradavd] coolness
21:16 [ Infil] must have sucked to be ono and have to go in front of people and say "no arcade release"
21:17 [ Infil] the translation sabin's gf gave him was like "please expect and look
              forward to [the arcade release]"

21:25 [ SabinJPN] 'Right now, it isn't 100% certain that SSF4 will not get an arcade release. I'd first like to let you know, we've decided not to abandon the [Super] Street Fighter 4 for Arcade. Because we don't want to quench the enormous flame people have for the game, I think we'd like to continue it, but everyone, we need your assistance!'
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Will

Will happen, its just to fucked if it doesnt get a arcade release...its SF!!!! DAYM!!!!
Learning....

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just posted on the japnese sf4 blog.

"ただ、ã,¢ãƒ¼ã,±ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ç‰ˆã®å¯èƒ½æ€§ãŒçµ¶å¯¾ã«ãªã,,ã,ã'ではã,ã,Šã¾ã›ã,"ã€,
ひとつどうしてã,,お伝えしておきたã,,のは、私たちは決して、
ã,¢ãƒ¼ã,±ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã§ã®ã,¹ãƒˆãƒªãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ•ã,¡ã,¤ã,¿ãƒ¼IVã,'諦ã,ãŸã,ã'ではなã,,とã,,うã"とですã€,
せっかく皆さã,"の手で灯してã,,ただã,,た大きな火ã,'消さなã,,ã,ˆã†
è–ªã,'くべ続ã'てã,,きたã,,と思ってã,,ますので、
皆さã,"、どうかã"ã,Œã‹ã,‰ã,,応援ã,'お願ã,,します!!"

・・・と、ã,ãšã,‰ã—くã,·ãƒªã,¢ã,¹ãªæ,,Ÿã˜ã§æ›¸ã,,てしまã,,ましたが、
ã,¹ãƒ¼ãƒ'ーã,¹ãƒˆãƒªãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ•ã,¡ã,¤ã,¿ãƒ¼IVは、ã,¢ãƒ¼ã,±ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã§éŠã,"でã,,ただã,,てã,,ã,‹çš†ã•ã,"にã,,、
家庭ç"¨ã§éŠã,"でã,,ただã,,てã,,ã,‹çš†ã•ã,"にã,,、絶対に!楽しã,"でã,,ただã'ã,‹ã,,のに
仕上がってきてã,,ますã€,
ã,¹ãƒˆIVのæ™,と同じく、開発ã,¹ã,¿ãƒƒãƒ•ãŒä¸€ç"Ÿæ‡¸å'½ã€ä¸€åˆ‡ã®å¦¥å"なしで
æ®´ã,Šã,ã,,ながã,‰ä½œã£ã¦ã,,ますので、是非、期å¾...してå¾...ってã,,てくださã,,!!!!

they dont give up sf4 arcade and they know ppl are crazy about sf4 now
and super sf4 is been made for both arcade and console and they are sure ppl can enjoy it both at game center and home
they are creating it without compromizing and fight everyday each other so "please expect and wait for it"

Pretty much confirms a arcade release of somekind at some point . ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

* stereomonkey waits patiently for the future
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Lol at nz gamer, have a big hissy fit cos i told them too add me and reffered them to this site and they removed the link. Shot for the back up Geneterror, did you get to play that homo yet, he's too scared to add me aye.

edit: If you wana tell them to STFU!!! then go right ahead http://forums.nzgamer.com/index.php?showtopic=14134&st=20&gopid=251162&

The other thread was locked from them nutting off.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ive been having a read of some of those topics.

What a load of whiney uninformed rubbish. Im sure their whole community isnt ACTUALLY a bunch of fucktards, but that forum sure as hell makes it look like that.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

don't under estimate people, thats all I gota say.
gettign ur ass kicked by someone you think is a troll would be funny ass :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah your talking about them aye, cos i doubt their any good. Now go back to YOUR cave you Canadian TROLL.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 01:05:40 AM
Shot for the back up Geneterror, did you get to play that homo yet, he's too scared to add me aye.
All good in the 'hood you know that bro haha. Haven't played him yet but he added me.
KOW 2011

zos'la

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 04:56:27 AM
Yeah your talking about them aye, cos i doubt their any good. Now go back to YOUR cave you Canadian TROLL.

lol, chill out dude. atleast im not place 47th :) sorry to be a troll player that gets better results :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Nah, I've met a few of the guys on that forum from random events. They really are exactly like that in real life. "ORLY U LIEK MUDKIPZ EPIC FAIL" and get mad when you sweep them in a corner for three rounds in tekken cause they only know how to backroll =_=
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on October 02, 2009, 08:37:20 AM

lol, chill out dude. atleast im not place 47th :) sorry to be a troll player that gets better results :(

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!

OH YES HE DID!!!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 02, 2009, 10:48:15 AM
Quote from: zosla on October 02, 2009, 08:37:20 AM

Andy why do you have this weird thing against Weazy?

Where's the peace and love people?..... ::)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'lld say Andy, your gonna be running for your life next time we meet, you know i bench like 120 aye, and am well known to beat niggas brutally and unidentifiable.

I try to ''joke '' around with you but i get the feeling your going serious all of the time. So next time your at Yifans and your in an intense as battle, your head might magically end up in the the screen.