• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 11:16:38 AM
I'lld say Andy, your gonna be running for your life next time we meet, you know i bench like 120 aye, and am well known to beat niggas brutally and unidentifiable.

I try to ''joke '' around with you but i get the feeling your going serious all of the time. So next time your at Yifans and your in an intense as battle, your head might magically end up in the the screen.

$20 on weazzy.

But nah, Andy IS joking. But he phrases things with a little more condescension than most people. Normal humour and Andy's humour are like comparing the following two statements.

1) lolfag

and

2) haha, your homosexuality is humourous, because you differ from the masses. loser.

They both say arguably the same thing, but one is stupid, and the other one makes them want to slit their wrists.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on October 02, 2009, 07:36:00 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 01:05:40 AM
Shot for the back up Geneterror, did you get to play that homo yet, he's too scared to add me aye.
All good in the 'hood you know that bro haha. Haven't played him yet but he added me.
Wow, he did? I bet you'll beast him and when you do use your headset, nothing too harsh, just enought to not make him rage quit. He doesn't know shit about SF4, I bet he's the hadouken spamming jump happy sort.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

weazzy bro, he doesn't spam. Spamming is cheap, remember? He'll just jump at you every time and say you're spamming dragons
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 12:36:38 PM
weazzy bro, he doesn't spam. Spamming is cheap, remember? He'll just jump at you every time and say you're spamming dragons
Yeah thats what i said ''the jump happy sort'', he's too stupid to spam/zone/turtle/any fucking strategy.

I I dont even like getting THAT many perfects, i'll just let geneterror spank him silly if he doesnt add me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

I'lld say Andy, your gonna be running for your life next time we meet, you know i bench like 120 aye, and am well known to beat niggas brutally and unidentifiable.

I try to ''joke '' around with you but i get the feeling your going serious all of the time. So next time your at Yifans and your in an intense as battle, your head might magically end up in the the screen.

I thought you love jokes? it seems like you're the one who is taking it too serious? threatening to have trouble on forums is the stupidest thing to do. Funny guy.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Andy vs weazzy. 1st money match of SSF4??
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: zosla on October 02, 2009, 01:25:53 PM

I thought you love jokes? it seems like you're the one who is taking it too serious? threatening to have trouble on forums is the stupidest thing to do. Funny guy.

Guys just fight it out in game...where's the sense of community here huh?  ???
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i'm the only one joking around, Andy's being a dick, he hasn't once said anything good about me, just posts shit to piss me off that aint funny at all. If you compare my ''joke'' posts to his ones you'll see what i'm talking about, he is realllllllyyyy trying to piss me off, not in a friendly way.

edit: I'll let it slide because you are beast at SF4.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Played NZ gamer who doesn't know shit today, and he was NO scrub. But still felt the wrath of weazzy.

First game : I go Gen he goes Chun ( Best bet,it's his main). Totally beast him with two near perfect rounds.

Then i beasted him with Seth landing a few 30+hit combos, by this time he's probably thinking ''what did i get myself into''

After that i just went random, and got the worst matchups possible but still beasted in a fashionable style. But he did get a win from my Rufus with his Ryu spam uppercut styles (This really pissed me off) And another from wakeup ultras in both rounds , lol, yeah i know aye.

Over all i earned the right for NZism's complete dominance over the whole SSF4 topic.

And he was pretty good, i shit you's not.

Will

Quote from: DVS on October 02, 2009, 02:26:33 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 02, 2009, 01:25:53 PM

Guys just fight it out in game...where's the sense of community here huh?  ???

Farkin hell aye, as tiny as it is, it shouldnt be divided by some forum "hate" lol

On topic: DJ looks like hes going to be a mean character to play.  :D
Learning....

electric

Quote from: Will on October 02, 2009, 03:00:55 PM
Farkin hell aye, as tiny as it is, it shouldnt be divided by some forum "hate" lol

On topic: DJ looks like hes going to be a mean character to play.  :D

Don't mean to sound like a prick, but can we at least get his name right ? It's Deejay... Sorry, just a personal bitch of mine -- it's like when people say "Oh so you use an Apple ?" ... It's a fucking Mac, not an Apple... Apple is the brand

/rant

And yes, Deejay looks pretty solid in this game :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 02:57:55 PM
Played NZ gamer who doesn't know shit today, and he was NO scrub. But still felt the wrath of weazzy.

First game : I go Gen he goes Chun ( Best bet,it's his main). Totally beast him with two near perfect rounds.

Then i beasted him with Seth landing a few 30+hit combos, by this time he's probably thinking ''what did i get myself into''

After that i just went random, and got the worst matchups possible but still beasted in a fashionable style. But he did get a win from my Rufus with his Ryu spam uppercut styles (This really pissed me off) And another from wakeup ultras in both rounds , lol, yeah i know aye.

Over all i earned the right for NZism's complete dominance over the whole SSF4 topic.

And he was pretty good, i shit you's not.

What was his gamer tag ? I need to play some decent chuns to get familiar with the matchup... the only real experience I have with Chun is Skullator, but I haven't seen him around in a while
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah dont add him he hardly plays it now, what a waste of good potential.