• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Weazzy, your real name is just telling you to play "DAN." You were born to be the shit character. :P

stereomonkey

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 24, 2009, 07:21:31 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on December 24, 2009, 04:26:15 PM
I'll be playing as Dee Jay.  Which reminds me lenny, gotta have a jam at ST again ;)

DO SOME COMBOS

I DO MEAN COMBOS :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 24, 2009, 10:54:02 PM
Weazzy, your real name is just telling you to play "DAN." You were born to be the shit character. :P
LOL , fuck that shit. my real name is Dan Saul Knight. And thats what i'm doozing.

Dan needs a serious buff. Maybe the dark whore toe will possess him. The storyline needs to help Dan out for once. Or he might get bite by a radioactive stick bug.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

At least his ending in SF4 wasn't bad. Rose wins and gets raped by bison lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i told you's Kens fireball was gonna get faster. You's are all like nah nah, dont touch Kens firebal, and then capcom is all like ''omg weazzy your so onto it''.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

Does anyone have any links to anything that has the original cast updates?

fluxcore

Pretty sure there will be something on iplaywinner.com if you go back far enough - I'm not going to do it for you though :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on December 28, 2009, 10:33:11 PM
Pretty sure there will be something on iplaywinner.com if you go back far enough - I'm not going to do it for you though :P

So is that the updates for Super Street Fighter 4? I thought these were only released recently.

fluxcore

Ah, sorry what? I thought you meant you wanted the original rumours that named the 8 chars and the multiple ultras and whatnot.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 28, 2009, 10:43:30 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on December 28, 2009, 10:33:11 PM

So is that the updates for Super Street Fighter 4? I thought these were only released recently.

Nothing official by any stetch, just observations from the recent 4 v 4 exhibition. Guile's FK improvements, Abel air-throw etc etc etc.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah yeah i was just talking about the 4vs4.

I dont know anything else.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on December 29, 2009, 09:44:04 AM
Ah, sorry what? I thought you meant you wanted the original rumours that named the 8 chars and the multiple ultras and whatnot.

That's ok. It's just a misunderstanding. Happens a lot over the internet lol. And yeah just what Hydro was talking about. But seems like nothing has really been officially released yet anyways.

B BOY DRAW2

ok...so I'm getting stupid impatient without some new news.

Last I looked...someone had taken the new character select screen shots and blown them up...looked at what seems to be the 3S characters...messed with the contrast levels of their silhouettes...and came up with outlines of Dudley, Ibuki, and Alex...

Somebody tell me something already!!! >:(
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

stereomonkey

You might want to wait till after the holiday period is over ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

Quote from: B BOY DRAW2 on December 29, 2009, 11:23:45 PM
Dudley, Ibuki, and Alex...

Somebody tell me something already!!! >:(

The three 3S characters are Dudley Ibuki and Makoto. The other unreleased character is Hakan (a new character who is a Turkish oil wrestler).