• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 08, 2010, 03:40:21 PM
Sorry if this is a retarded question. But does anyone know what time this will be New Zealand time? In some ways this will be more fun than watching Evo.

Not retarded, just lazy :) The answer is... now. http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/unity-events
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on January 08, 2010, 04:06:59 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 08, 2010, 03:40:21 PM
Sorry if this is a retarded question. But does anyone know what time this will be New Zealand time? In some ways this will be more fun than watching Evo.

Not retarded, just lazy :) The answer is... now. http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/unity-events
Atleast he didnt say NZ.

DJ's second Ultra looks pretty badd. But fuck that got boring.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Barnstorm

i started watching the stream and its mostly the same old characters and ultras

with the people picking new character getting raped for trying someone new i mean the first match i saw was dj just getting comboed by fuckin ryu how boring can you get

Hydro

Saw Boxer's ultra II: Dirty Bull! It's a GRAB. . . god, the tick throw bullshit gets stronger!. . . . goes: Headbutt, footstomp, huge punch.

Looks like Juri's Heal Feng Shui Engine Ultra I give her unlimited EX for a time????!!!

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 08, 2010, 06:37:52 PM
Saw Boxer's ultra II: Dirty Bull! It's a GRAB. . . god, the tick throw bullshit gets stronger!. . . . goes: Headbutt, footstomp, huge punch.

Looks like Juri's Heal Feng Shui Engine Ultra I give her unlimited EX for a time????!!!
Whats Headbut,foot stomp, huge punch? Is that a combo?
Damn i wanted to see his other ultra. Fuck he's gonna be BADDD!!! sRH >Ultra anyone? HAHAHAHA. Dont forget they all get buffed, so hopes up for the balance to be sweet.  Man that Juri's gonna define the term rushdown. That might be real shit on chars like Guile where he'll be knocking her away like a bitch as her feng shui depletes lol.

Cant wait to see how my Sagats doing, if hes mid tier i'm dropping dat mutha fucker. Dee Jay and Cody better be A+. And Juri better still be broken, nah jks.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fucking froze right on Rufus Ultra 2

Lennysaurus

Fuck Guy looks great..

He looks like he plays very similar to alpha 2/3 by the looks of it.

And that new Ultra looks fucking great!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 08, 2010, 06:59:19 PM

Cant wait to see how my Sagats doing, if hes mid tier i'm dropping dat mutha fucker.

Nah man, all the peeps that were playing Sagat on the first one better be playing him on this next one.

Hydro

CrazyMobius

Stream ended but they said it will be available on Gametrailers. Man I hope that's not a register site.

So looks like at this time the old characters had their second ultra but no normals or special tweaks. (?)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 08, 2010, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on January 08, 2010, 06:59:19 PM

Cant wait to see how my Sagats doing, if hes mid tier i'm dropping dat mutha fucker.

Nah man, all the peeps that were playing Sagat on the first one better be playing him on this next one.

LOL dammit. Nah of course he'll get some love. He still top 5 in da looks department.

CrazyMobius

So I wonder what the deal is with counter ultras. It seems Cammy and Fei Long both have one. If it depletes the whole meter that would be pretty dumb.

Coldfire_v2/CV

omg C.vipers new ultra is so epic its like an electric angel finish lol!!

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/1/7/capcom-official-super-street-fighter-4-update-new-ultras-for.html

heres the link if you havent seen it
Crimson Viper