• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckytintinnz

Anyone seen the new trailer with unlimited characters? It looks awesome!
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30192/bigger

New Mu vs Noel gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUfBceCtsc

Who's planning to import the US version btw? I know I am. Someone should make a Blazblue CS thread in Online Matchmaking, or at least edit the old one :D
OSU!!!

maelgrim

Yeah Mu looks cool.
I hope they do some console rebalancing and give Rachel a buff *sniff*

I am very keen to import, only pain is that the DLC chars (when becomes available) will be region locked so will have to be purchased from the U.S store.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

originaljulz

Lol get it from good ol' Livewire. They'll import anything.

Also, friends of mine like to rage that they can't buy the extra costumes from the US store.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Jus swap it for the pal version at one of your video shops - thats the Weazal way.

I got no virus protection shit so i'm to dodge to do anything like getting this game and ggpo. Need some computer contraceptives.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

luckytintinnz

^Who knows if the video shop will even have it lol. Blazblue isn't exactly a high profile game either :(

I think they said something about releasing a balancing patch after the game's release.

Getting the US DLC can be pretty simple, just buy a PSN card from Ebay. I've got CS pre-ordered and a bit of fund in my US account, just gotta wait for the game now ;D
OSU!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah but there's no pal version out in New Zealand so i wouldn't be surprised if your local vid store don't have it. After this one comes out in N.Z there better be one at the vid store or i'll be fucked with my shitty U.S copy lol.

Yeah and those U.S psn cards are rips hard. They're more expensive then the money you actually get in your wallet. Fuck that.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

luckytintinnz

I got a $20 US PSN card for US$20.50 a couple of days ago :D. Ebay isn't bad, you can usually get a $20 card for around $23-24, if you're patient, there are people selling them for a couple of dollars cheaper once in a while. Playasia sells them for $27 at the moment, pretty expensive imo. Then there's firstgames.co.nz, $44 is a freaking RIP-OFF for a US$20 card!

If you want the DLC but doesn't have the fund, I'm sure there will be some people willing to trade or will be kind enough to give it to you, I know this one guy from Gamefaqs said he'll share it around lol.

As for the PAL version, currently it's being published by Zen United, scheduled sometimes in October. So same publisher as CT, since the chance of CT being in a video store is pretty much zero, I don't see CS in a video store having a high probability either :(. Big cities like Auckland may have it though.
OSU!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah true, vid stores have gone pretty shit these days. I had to go to four different vid stores just to get God of War 3 and that games popular as lol.

I'm still gonna get it if fistgames or someone gets the U.S port on July 27. October's way too far away , knawwmean.

fluxcore

firstgames sells overseas cards...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh i meant the actual game, i'm never buying a u.s card for a ton of reasons.

Lennysaurus

Man I really like this game.  Hope that it gets some play on XBOX live when it finally drops.

I played the ripped version on PC for a bit.  My main is Carl.  Losing the clap loop from CT made me sad, but he certainly still has a bag of tricks for sure.  Really like that new fireball nirvana can do.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

like this game... except hakumen?
hah
hah
hah
haaaaa
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

madaxe munkee

Haha yeah. Actually, I think we need to find some way to make the PSN store add our BB DLC stuff. There must be some place we can email and whatnot, there are a few of us here as well.

I don't want to not be able to download Makoto when she comes out  :(
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

maelgrim

Schedule for U.S BBCS DLC

1/7/10: Gamer icon packs 1-7
1/7/10: Unlimited character unlocks
1/7/10: Mu unlock
1/7/10: Arranged system voices (Tetsuya Kakihara), Jin Kisaragi
8/7/10: Arranged system voices (Saitou Chiwa), Taokaka
8/7/10: Additional character color pack 1
15/7/10: Arranged system voices (Sawashiro Miyuki), Caruru Curova
15/7/10: Additional character color pack 2
22/7/10: Additional character color pack 3
5/8/10: Version 1.01
5/8/10: Makoto Nanaya DLC

Version 1.01 is for xbox only and will enable online play against Makoto.
PS3 handles it differently & will still get Makoto etc

I believe the DLC chars will be $7 U.S ea

EDIT - oh the next rumored DLC char is a girl called Platina (one of the 6 heroes) followed by Valkenhayn (Rachels servant) that will hopefully be like GG slayer :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

whats the release date for pal versions ?
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "