• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

How did you get interested in Fighting Games?

Started by stereomonkey, May 28, 2009, 09:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanae

LOL VIVA LA MK!!!!!  :o :o :o
no no no! im kidding, dont kill me :p :'(

stereomonkey

Quote from: Orochi Leona on May 31, 2009, 04:55:25 PM
Dude! Rainbow edition is the most fun I've ever had playing SF2! Especially in 2P!

Fuck yeah!  I wish I could buy that board.  It's amazing how much fun broken games are!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on May 31, 2009, 10:47:33 AM
Quote from: gunsmoke on May 30, 2009, 05:51:52 PM
Those day we not aloud to go Arcade Spacies .We have to be alert if we see any police to check ID . We will end up in jail . Betcha never heard this thing b4. probably u have to reach 16 years old then u can enter those place. I remember one of my friend got caught and que in line waiting 4 checking ID . But he was lucky he escape.

Holy crap, yeah I've never heard of anything like that before! That's crazy!

As for the SF2CE hacks, I'm really surprised SO MANY places had those machines, they were practically unplayable! I remember picking ryu and doing a super fast fireball, then jumping and doing a million slow fireballs which just made a constant, homing line of fireballs all the way across the screen, which at worst would chip the opponent to death.
EVERYONE knows what you're talking about when you mention these 'rainbow edition' hacked games... why did so many places buy them? Not like you could play them 2p decently...

Also I like how many different names there are for the guile glitches... 'shadow hand' huh? We always called it 'magic throw'. but I've heard all kinds of combinations...

yea very strict in M'sia i guess they want the kids to study hard. No jokes is real  :-\ . Probably not a free conutry .

As for the SF2CE Hacks that was interesting . I don't even know wot they call. Lol propbaby too broken so much fun to play...Imagine U were using Zangief . when the game start . B4 ryu throwing million hadoken , Zangief doing the jump spinning flame . As soon he leave da screen is all over man. Not even single hadoken with hit him till he do the super atomic blast.  ;D ;D ;D too bad

Yupe " Shadow Hand "( in Asia ) = " Magic Throw" ( in NZ or European)  ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 31, 2009, 11:39:23 AM
Its pretty funny how a lot of us actually came from pretty poor backgrounds financially. I wonder if that has something to do with why all this is so popular with everyone.

Yea tru....is not popular man..is just true haha.
I remember when i was young sometimes i end up going to my friend house play "Street Of Race " (sega mega drive) like everyday . Any1 play this game b4 soooooo good....Those were the days. I miss that game tho...

Any1 interested? U can run DGEN emulator to play with it .  ::)

fluxcore

Streets of Rage 2 is the shit. I have it on an emulator on my DS. Still not that great at it, but it's definitely the best side scrolling beat em up...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on May 31, 2009, 11:54:53 AM
My parents both worked, so we had money, but they were both pretty tight with it. I think they decided video games were at best a distraction and a waste of time, so didn't want me to get a console or whatever. They couldn't deny me a PC though!

My 1st console i bought was Dreamcast . I think it was year 2002 or 2004 . Man i was sooooooooo happy man able to play MVC2 on joypad. I think i was the earliest 20's to own very 1st console  :-[ ( sooo far BehinD). That was the time i earn my own $$$ . Then came along Ps2 , Psp , DS lite.................

gunsmoke

Quote from: fluxcore on May 31, 2009, 11:41:55 PM
Streets of Rage 2 is the shit. I have it on an emulator on my DS. Still not that great at it, but it's definitely the best side scrolling beat em up...

Thats right Street of Rage 2 . That was the best version of among 3 series. I donno y man.I like it Soooo much old school lol . Especialy the last stage . Me and my friend was struggle to kill da special Ninja takewondo shit b4 the BOSS with Machine GUN . "The Dude is mine" We end up hiting each other  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yeah i never heard it bein called ''shadow hand'' of magic throw, everyone i knew called it '' invisible throw'' and ''super bullshit throw''
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 01, 2009, 12:28:51 AM
yeah i never heard it bein called ''shadow hand'' of magic throw, everyone i knew called it '' invisible throw'' and ''super bullshit throw''

yeah invisible throw out south .
also guile did a blade kick , flash kick was new lingo to me from sf4 .

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on June 01, 2009, 02:18:59 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on June 01, 2009, 12:28:51 AM

yeah invisible throw out south .
also guile did a blade kick , flash kick was new lingo to me from sf4 .

lol im from west, and yeah blade kick aswell aye, i'm sure it was called blade kick though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Flash kick was all I ever heard. He never actually SAID it though, fuck sf4!

Also:

One of my favourite speed runs ever
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Lol.... :D The pipe stick is the best weapon . Once u get better in that game..My mate and i ..play the hardest mode...most of the time. Slap or Kick x3 at the opponent and finish with the Throw......ALL heroes got different ability. I like Blaze foward spinning blade( wot aver she call )And her throw is back drop so cool.Man i feel like playing with Team up now. ::)

I wonder why they dont make those game like this these days :'(...

kingpiccolo

fuck yeah max was a beast and i prefer SoR2 than SOR3 to me it looked and gameplay felt better.(but it was prolly cos max wasn't in it)

Kanae

Lol yea streets of rage, i used 2 playfinal fight, badass.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on May 31, 2009, 11:41:55 PM

Final Fight.