• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

How did you get interested in Fighting Games?

Started by stereomonkey, May 28, 2009, 09:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

how did i get in to fighting games? two words -> KILLER INSTINCT ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

One of my first Fighting games as well. KIG. Still play it occasionally, it's awesome when I can do massive combos but then anyone decent would just CCCCombo Breaker.

But cooler is UUUUUUULTRA BREAKER.

Man I love that game. My first console fighter when I was around 5, after playing SF and Marvel Super Heroes or Xmen: Children of the Atom at Yifan's when I was like 4 lol.

fluxcore

HoneyBadger

Omg he's da same age as me Alan, so stink =_=
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

i always believe killer instinct was better that the sequel, cinder and chief thunder - i miss those guys lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

fluxcore

Ah, and of course the speech sample when you win which always sounds to me like "brerrrerrr"

SUPREEEEME VICTORY!

CoffinDrop1

Glacius was my main on that game - got it on my modded xbox but it runs real slow.

"FRIENDSHIP!" lol.

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 03, 2009, 01:45:39 PM

CVS2 battles with Green Hairs gang. Got owned on 3s but through persistance mastered Hugo. Picked up Alex and Ken while waiting for Street Fighter IV.

First saw the intro for Street Fighter IV on Ben's cell phone.

Lol CVS2....i miss those days man..Green hair guy wot his name again? mike ? Team KIwi VS Team Japan ....lol Lenny , Nao , Kinppicolo , I got paid , U , Mike (Green hair) , Andrew , Matt , Corey , Barry .......... ::) ::) ::)

LOl i still have da best matchez semi final kept on my DC memory stick... ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

Yeah Green Hair was Mike, I saw him last year. Not playing fighters any more.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: gunsmoke on June 09, 2009, 04:52:48 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 03, 2009, 01:45:39 PM

CVS2 battles with Green Hairs gang. Got owned on 3s but through persistance mastered Hugo. Picked up Alex and Ken while waiting for Street Fighter IV.

First saw the intro for Street Fighter IV on Ben's cell phone.

Lol CVS2....i miss those days man..Green hair guy wot his name again? mike ? Team KIwi VS Team Japan ....lol Lenny , Nao , Kinppicolo , I got paid , U , Mike (Green hair) , Andrew , Matt , Corey , Barry .......... ::) ::) ::)

LOl i still have da best matchez semi final kept on my DC memory stick... ;D

aw man u should try put it onto cpu or something ben, so we can watch

auckland arcade history always fascinates me

ben has the best storys

your like rafiki from lion king lol
The New Generation Clockw0rk

kingpiccolo

lol it was team maori vs team japan apparently cos it was lenny and i vs daiki/nao/steve im sure it was just us 2 lol.

hehehe we had a few battles at your old place in parnell eh ben.

plus i think the match you saved was with nao and i battling and i think it was blanka vs M.bison and i think i lost